Sunday, July 13, 2008

Back in town

Well, it's good to be back again. I have a number of thoughts that have been floating through my head since returning from the Zambia trip which I will attempt to gather together in some kind of orderly manner over the next few days. Until then, here's a shot of the team with the COs at the Ngangula Corps.
I'm also starting a new job tomorrow - Divisional Social Program Secretary of the Melbourne Central Division. I'm sure there will be lots to learn and perhaps a few things to blog about along the way.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to have you back JDK. Pity you didn't get to wear one of those colorful skirts. Look forward to reading some of your thoughts from the trip.

limo

Anonymous said...

All the very best in your new job, Jason. You'll be great! Just no swiping of any of our lovely people ;)

Limo, I've got a chittenge for you! Hot pink - hubba, hubba!

Robyn Clinch

JDK said...

Thanks guys - but I'm making no promises on the swiping of lovely people... ;-) JDK